Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym Leader Try-out Information & Discussion

El Swad
    El Swad
    Herpdier
    Herpdier

Gym Leader Try-out Information & Discussion Empty Gym Leader Try-out Information & Discussion

Post  El Swad Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 am

Okay, this is how it goes:
    A person challenges Marisa, Leon or me for GL try-outs.
    We battle this person and look at his playstyle, Pokémon-choice and attitude in battle. (It's not important whether the challenger wins or loses to one of us, it's about HOW he plays. Even if he loses 6-0, he might be good enough for GL, if, for example, all your Pokémon were below 10%).
    The challenger can ask for as many try-outs as he wants, anytime he wants. We may always reject him or forward him to a different one of us.
    If he only asked one of us for a try-out, and he said he's good enough to be GL, he can be a GL.
    If he asked two or more, the decision should be unanimously made by everyone he challenged for try-out.
    The challenger MUST battle with the team he wants to use as GL. We're free to give advice etc..

We're also using this topic to discuss people that want to be Gym Leader.

Last edited by El Swad on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    El Swad
    El Swad
    Herpdier
    Herpdier

Gym Leader Try-out Information & Discussion Empty Re: Gym Leader Try-out Information & Discussion

Post  El Swad Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 am

This post is about Byakuren Hiziri.
    He wants to be the Psychic-type Gym Leader.
    Having challenged both me and Leon, he needs both our approvals. He already got Leon's, which I find rather strange.

I just battled him, the log is in the spoiler, and I'll tell you why he shouldn't be GL (yet).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He did stay polite, and he was very fanatic.
    Probably the only plusses.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am